...2010 - present United States Training Center
Afghanistan Border Program DOD Contract
Afghanistan Border Patrol Program
Trainer, Lonestar Training Center, Kunar Region, Afghanistan
Train Afghanistan Police in weapons/firearms, traffic/checkpoint scenarios, LE Human Rights, and SUT Training. Trained over 900 Afghanistan Police and NCO‘s. Force Protection Security for Lonestar Training Center. Physical Trainer Instructor
Quick Response Team Leader, Force Protection Security, Placement of personnel and support of Tower Teams personnel for base defense operations. Physical Trainer Instructor.
Convoy Protective Security for Afghanistan Police movements. Weapons included: GP25, RPG-7, NSV 50 Caliber, Afghanistan AMD, M-4 Machine Gun, and Glock 40 Caliber.
October 2008 - February 2010 DynCorp International
Narcotics & Law Enforcement " CIVPOL DOD Contract Iraq
Advisor /Mentor at FOB Rustamiyah, Baghdad, Iraq
Working with the Iraqi Police Officers/ Command personnel with structuring and organizing district wide lanes of focus.
Lanes of focus included Personnel/Admin, Logistics, Investigations, Operations, Training, High Risk Entrances, Court Services, Internal Affairs, and Detention Center/ Corrections.
Convoy Protective Security for Iraqi Police movements and Checkpoints.
Advisor/Mentor at Iraqi Police Local Stations Level
Working with Commanders, Iraqi Police Officer (IPO), and Iraqi Police (IP) with structuring and organizing local Lanes of Focus. Lanes of Focus included Admin, Logistics, Training, Investigations, Community Policing, Armor and Arms Room, Communications and Flow of Information.
Contingent Coordinators Personnel Assistant/ Trainer Personnel Office, Baghdad, Iraq
• Supervisor, Trainer and Coordinator classroom orientation for 500+ International Police Advisors.
• Handled for Job placement, Transfers, and Contract Extensions for incoming present International Police Advisors/Trainers.
• Advised, mentored and trained the Iraq Police in law enforcement ethics, emergency procedures, security and anti-terrorism training.
• Computer usage, Microsoft Office Word/Works, Excel Spreadsheets, Power point Examples
• Communications with the Police Advisors in the field.
LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERIENCE
1998 " 2006 Harlan County Sheriff’s Department
• As a senior team member, I participated in the execution of high risk warrant service, drug raids, buy/busts, high risk traffic stops, drug interdiction stops.
• Trained new recruits in specific patrol areas
• Expert in Firearms Training/ Certified Instructor.
• Maintained detailed records for ongoing weapons systems maintenance.
• Instructed scenerio shootings with incoming and veteran employees.
• Investigated the manufacturing, distribution, sale and use of illegal drugs.
• Conducted/Assisted search warrants and seizure on drug violations.
• Attended National Operation S.N.O.W (Drug Interdiction)
• Successful execution and debrief of Search Warrants and Drug Seizures.
• Assigned to Patrol Division.
• Field Training Officer.
• Academy Class Volunteer Instructor.
• Firearms Instructor.
• Public Relations Officer.
• Supervision School.
1997 " 1998 Garden County Sheriff’s Department
• Assigned to Patrol Division
• Ensured orderly procession of vehicles within county limits including accident investigations. Deterred any criminal activity by being visibly present.
• Instructed employees of Standard Operating Procedures.
• Nebraska Sheriff’s Association
• Fraternal Order of Police
• International Police Advisor (IPAC)
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
• Lenora High School Graduate, Lenora, Kansas
• Nebraska Water/Wastewater Association
• Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATES
• Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center, Grand Island, Nebr., 1997 " 2010
• International Police Advisor (IPAC), the Crucible, Fredericksburg, Va. 2008
• International Police Assessment Program, the Crucible, Fredericksburg, Va. 2008
• Anti-terrorism Training
• Firearms Instructor: 2000, 2003, 2006 Certification
• Supervisor School: 2002 Certification
• Advanced Highway Drug Interdiction Course: 2002 Certification
• Public Relations Certification: 1998
• Survival Spanish: 1998 Certification
• Sexual Assault Investigations: 1998 Certification
• Domestic Violence Investigations: 1998 Certification
• Civil Process: 1997 Certification
• Hazmat: 1997 Certification
• Intoxilyzer 5000: 2005 " Present Certification
• Class A & B Fuel Cell Analysis: 1997 " 2010 Certification
• VIN Inspector: 2001 Certification (also certified in Kansas
• Sleuth Program: 2000 Certification
• Nebraska Water Operator: 1992 Certification (also certified in Kansas in 1997)
• Backflow Device Technician: 1992 Certification
• Wastewater Operator: 1990 Certification
OTHER CERTIFICATES AND AWARDS
• CPR Certification
• Nebraska Sheriff’s Association, 1997 " Present
• Fraternal Order of Police, 1998 " Present
• Nebraska High School Football Referee Association, 1991 " Present
• Ducks Unlimited, 1998 " Present
• Pheasants Forever, 1998 - Present